Important ! After you get to the item that needs adjusting Write down the original setting just in case you have to go back.
1. TV unplugged
2. Press and hold the'Vol down' and 'channel up'
3. While holding the buttons, plug in the TV.
You are now in the Adjustment mode
You will be presented with a category menu containing.
Deflection Signal Feature Fix Value EEPROM
4. Use the 'Channel up'or"Channel dwn' to select the category.
note:Not all models will have 5 categories, some will jump to the 'Signal' category.
5. Use the 'Volume up' to enter the category.
6. Use Channel up and down select the item to be adjusted.
7. Write down the old value of the item before changing.
8. Volume up and down adjust the value.
9. When you have made all the adjustments you want turn the set off to exit.
Data sheets are available for most models. These sheets list a description for each
item as well as data range and typical settings for your model. If your setting is
substantially different than the sheet then you may be developing a problem.
me with your model and I will research and return with your price and instructions. Dakota