Important ! After you get to the item that needs adjusting Write down the original setting just in case you have to go back.
1. TV turned on.
2. Select 'Setup' icon.
3. Select 'Cable' mode.
4. Select 'Timer' icon and set 'Sleep timer' for 30 minutes.
5. Press 'Action' twice to exit menus.
6. Tune to Channel '124'.
7. Adjust 'Volume' to zero (0).
8. Press 'Volume down' On TV a red CHK appears in upper corner.
You are now in the Adjustment mode
You will be presented with a category choices.
B Picture C Cut off D Deflection P PIP S Options X Comb Filter
9. Use the 'Power' on the Remote to select which category.
10. Use the 'Channel up or down' to select the item.
11. Write down the old value of the item before changing.
12. Use the 'Volume up or down' to change the data.
13. When you have made all the adjustments you want press 'Power' and 'Action' On TV for 3
Data sheets are available for most models. These sheets list a description for each
item as well as data range and typical settings for your model. If your setting is
substantially different than the sheet then you may be developing a problem.
me with your model and I will research and return with your price and instructions. Dakota